SMALL ORIGINAL ARTWORKS ON PAPER
All the creations presented in my shop are originals: paintings, prints, collages, in unique pieces or in very small series, limited, signed and numbered. They are entirely handmade by me from my own drawings and my imagination.
I practice engraving and printing according to different processes:
- Intaglio : engraving on metal sheets (etching, aquatint, burin, dry-point).
- Dry-point : engraving on Rhenalon plates and Tetrapak packages.
- Linocut : blackline method on linoleum plates or rubber blocks.
- Collagraphy : printing technique using a cardboard plate covered with different glued and varnished materials.
- Monotype: prints in unique pieces, made without a press in several passages of ink or acrylic paint on a gelatin plate (Gelli print)
- Cyanotype : Blueprint produced by a photographic printing process
In addition to these practices I paint with watercolour, poster paint and acrylic. I make collages and use mixed media techniques to create original artworks or transform them into 3D illustrations or artist books.