Etchings, illustrations, new stuff.
My mood is wandering between trips, writing, and pictures. Meet me on the crossroads where words and colours intersect. Welcome in my blog !
23 June 2018
Published in Expositions
29 May 2018
Published in Salons professionnels
25 May 2018
I will be there on sunday only from 2 pm to 6 pm.
Published in Expositions
19 April 2018
For a week-end, craftpeople and artists from Montbéliard et sa région move into “Temple Saint Georges”.
Do not miss this major event !
Saturday 21st April from 5 pm to midnight
Sunday 22nd April from 2pm to 6pm
23 January 2018
Published in Illustrations - Peinture - Photo - Mixed Media
18 December 2017
You will need :
- 4 pieces of paper in different sizes, hand-printed with linoprint colours (brayed with a roller on a gelatin plate and marked with stencils or found objects)
- Schmincke aqua LINOPRINT colours of your choice and ivory black (19735)
- Schmincke AERO COLOR® Professional Black (28702) and one colour of your choice, here Cadmium orange tone (28204)
- Schmincke AERO COLOR® Professional liner n°1
- Thin string
- Scrap of tarlatan and handwritten paper
- Cutting and tracing material (mat, ruler, scissors, cutter knife, pencil, tracing paper, blotting paper)
- Paper glue
- A4 drawing paper
- Stamp with alphabet letters
Step 1 and 2:
Take the biggest of your prepared hand printed papers and position it onto the drawing paper. Make some marks with a pencil to remember the best place and glue it onto the paper. Transfer your design using tracing paper and a pencil.
Step 3 and 4:
Fill up the AERO COLOR® Professional liner with AERO COLOR® Professional black. Shake it well and use it on a scrap of paper until you get a perfect line. Then use it to trace the design and doodle it. Dye the scrap of tarlatan with AERO COLOR® Professional ink (here Cadmium orange tone) and let it dry.
Step 5 and 6:
Glue the different papers slightly on top of each other starting on the right side of the design. Glue the piece of tarlatan on top of the papers.
Step 7 and 8:
Using a gelatin plate, a brayer and aqua LINOPRINT Ivory black, dye the string until it is completely black. Carefully lay the string onto the right side of the design making loops. Then press it onto the ground with a piece of blotting paper.
Step 9 and 10:
Take off the string carefully and let the print dry thoroughly. Ink the stamp with black aqua Linoprint colour and print the words ” in love “.