A brand new year to start off on the right foot,
See things differently,
Dream of elsewhere,
Write new stories,
Change your mind,
Have a break,
Take care of yourself,
Taste simple pleasures,
Savour every moment …
My best wishes for a healthy, sweet and quiet year 2021.
Flowers, leaves, herbs, watercolour paper and a hammer… That’s all you need to create original images in a very natural spirit. Run through the woods and meadows, cross the fields and turn your harvest into beautiful prints.
- Use the plants as soon as you pick them. You can use whole flowers or only inflorescences or petals.
- Place a sheet of 300g watercolour paper on a board or hard surface. Place the various plant elements on top and cover with paper towels.
- Tap the protective paper with a hammer to break up the plant pigments and print their imprints on the watercolour paper.
- Gently remove the plant residues with tweezers and enjoy your print !
- You can, if necessary, iron the prints on the reverse side with an iron set to cotton.
Are you looking for basic models to draw, watercolour or paint ? Get inspired by visiting royalty-free image sites.
THE COLLECTIONS OF THE PUBLIC NEW YORK LIBRARY, more than 890,000 images: engravings, photos, maps, manuscripts, classified by theme.
ILLUSTRATIONS from OLD BOOKS
ROYALTY-FREE PHOTO galleries
Do you like to draw? Find inspiration by browsing through a database of children’s book illustrations published between the 18th and 20th centuries.